Tina Kay Hair & Beauty Training Centre opened in September 2005 by Tina Kyriacou. We are very proud of our progress so far and gradually gaining the respect of fellow hairdressers for the high level of training and opportunities we give to our students. All the courses at Tina Kay are taught and are evaluated by trainers and assessors with over than 28 years of experience in hairdressing. The technical director of our training centre is educated in training colleges in the United Kingdom. We have the highest levels of education, teaching and in evaluation qualifications for educating hairdressers in Cyprus. We offer Courses for Greek and English speakers, and our VTCT validated programs are internally and externally verified thus maintaining the highest industry standards of excellence.
Follow the Tina Kay VTCT International career path and navigate your way through our training to give you the best start to your hairdressing career, here is our 10 point guide.
This is why you choose Tina Kay’s for a career in hairdressing:
1. Maximum of 10 students per trainer/assessor
2. VTCT Approved Centre offering international diplomas
3. Experienced and professional staff that show concern and give great support.
4. Student Training Salon – where students work on clients to gain practical experience;
5. Caters also for both Cypriot and International students. All lessons are taught in fluent Greek and/or English.
6. Work placements – we help to find employment with reputable salons in Cyprus.
7. We continually offer work shops and seminars for potential and existing salon owners – who want to refresh their theoretical knowledge and refresh their skills.
8. Opportunities to further your career into lecturing in Hair & Beauty
9. Well organised & structured courses with amazing facilities. Furthermore, the school offers one of the lowest fees for International Accredited Diplomas and also offers monthly installments
10. Students are prepared for the real working environment of hairdressing. They are motivated to excel their talents to the next level.
Visit the official VTCT website to see Tina Kay as a registered VTCT centre!
VTCT – What is a VTCT Qualification?
VTCT qualifications are internationally award class qualifications among professional trade bodies. This allows people to work within the hair and beauty industry; plus many other industries.
Our qualifications are mapped to UK regulatory framework and articulate with the European Qualifications Framework and the NQF in Ireland.
VTCT qualifications are renowned across the world and provide a passport to employment.
How does a VTCT Qualification work?
Assessment takes the form of portfolio work, practical assessments and multiple-choice theory exams. You will also have support from our experienced staff and training providers throughout.
Which VTCT Qualifications are available at Tina Kays?
We provide a range of Level 2, 3 and 4 courses across a number of hairdressing & short beauty courses .
Today is the perfect time to start the journey on to a new career path and enrol.
We now also provide a level 4 course covering education, training and assessing. This allows you to explore a career in teaching; whether that be teaching within the hair & beauty industry or an entirely different industry. We can help get you started on a potential new career path!
Contact us for more details.
We are excited to announce that following our partnership with Ledra College, we have officially been approved by the Higher Education Quality Assurance and Certification Authority (DIPAE)! With the new school year a state grant will be offered to our students for their 2 year diploma of hairdressing program! If you’re interested in becoming a professional hairstylist NOW is the time to register!
We are excited to announce that due to our collaboration with Ledra College we are officially approved by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA)! With the new school year we will be offering government subsidy for our 2 year Hairdressing Diploma program! If you are interested in becoming a hairdresser NOW is the time to register!
Contact us for more details.