Tina Kay Hair & Beauty Training Centre opened in September 2005 by Tina Kyriacou. We are very proud of our progress so far and gradually gaining the respect of fellow hairdressers for the high level of training and opportunities we give to our students. All the courses at Tina Kay are taught and are evaluated by trainers and assessors with over than 28 years of experience in hairdressing. The technical director of our training centre is educated in training colleges in the United Kingdom. We have the highest levels of education, teaching and in evaluation qualifications for educating hairdressers in Cyprus. We offer Courses for Greek and English speakers, and our ITEC validated programmes are internally and externally verified thus maintaining the highest industry standards of excellence.
Follow the Tina Kay ITEC International career path and navigate your way through our training to give you the best start to your hairdressing career, here is our 10 point guide.
This is why you choose Tina Kay’s for a career in hairdressing:
- Maximum of 10 students per trainer/assessor
- ITEC Approved Centre offering international diplomas
- Experienced and professional staff that show concern and give great support.
- Student Training Salon – where students work on clients to gain practical experience;
- Caters also for both Cypriot and International students. All lessons are taught in fluent Greek and/or English.
- Work placements – we help to find employment with reputable salons in Cyprus.
- We continually offer work shops and seminars for potential and existing salon owners – who want to refresh their theoretical knowledge and refresh their skills.
- Opportunities to further your career into lecturing in Hair & Beauty
- Well organised & structured courses with amazing facilities. Furthermore, the school offers one of the lowest fees for International Accredited Diplomas and also offers monthly installments
- Students are prepared for the real working environment of hairdressing. They are motivated to excel their talents to the next level.
Visit the official ITEC website to see Tina Kay as a registered ITEC centre!
ITEC – Who and what is ITEC?
ITEC is an international examination board, operating in over 38 countries worldwide offering a variety of qualifications. International Qualifications are available in 5 categories:
- Customer Service
ITEC currently has centres registered in over 38 countries – in areas such as Africa, America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Ηowever, no matter where you study an ITEC qualification the syllabus, theoretical testing and practical assessment is always the same.
ITEC maintains standards and quality around the world that ensures employers get an employee, who is ready and able to deal with the demands of working in industry today.
Tina Kay Hairdressing Training Centre gives you the opportunity to obtain an ITEC Internationally approved diploma in Hairdressing or Makeup And also in Lecturing Therapies in Cyprus.
Contact us for more details.