Discover our professional beauty-related courses.
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques
• VTCT Product Code: BT4C2
• Qualification Number: 603/1305/5
• Level: 4
• GLH: 165
• Duration: 3 months / 2 times per week (3hrs, morning and/or afternoon classes)
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques is an advanced therapies qualification aimed at 18+ learners, who wish to pursue a career as a microblading technician.
This qualification is based on attaining professional competence within the discipline of microblading and includes the required elements to work effectively as a microblading technician. Learners must achieve all mandatory units:
• Health and safety in the salon
• Client care and consultation
• Enhance appearance using microblading techniques
• Anatomy and physiology for microblading techniques
• Eyebrow shaping services
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy
• VTCT Product Code: AM30099
• Qualification Number: 500/8967/5
• Duration: 6 months – 2 times per week (3hrs, morning and/or afternoon classes)
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a beauty massage therapist. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in beauty therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a beauty massage therapist including mandatory units covering the following:
• Body massage
• Pre-blended aromatherapy
• Client care
• Stone therapy
• Health and safety
• Indian head massage
Throughout this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and massage medium products. You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to provide a variety of relaxing massage treatments using different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Hair and Beauty Services
• VTCT Product Code: AM20497
• Qualification Number: 600/9605/6
• Duration: 6 months / 3 times per week (morning and/or afternoon classes)
A combined program that provides certification by the British organization VTCT in day makeup services, evening, bridal, corrective and for photography and various hairstyle techniques.
• The art of dressing hair
• Apply Make-up
• Create an image depending on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
• The art of photographic make-up
• Plaiting and twisting hair
VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation
• VTCT Product Code: AB20123
• Qualification Number: 500/8878/6
• Level: 2
• Duration: 3 months – 2 times per week (4hrs)
• Price: €1200
The VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation is a professional qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in; how to remove hair using waxing techniques.
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Award in Makeup
• VTCT Product Code: AB20330
• Qualification Number: 600/4014/2
• Duration: 3 months – 2 times per week (4hrs, morning and/or afternoon classes)
If you have little or no previous experience with makeup application, this course is for you. It will teach you the essential skills required to apply makeup for day to day, evening, special occasions and photographic makeup.
You will learn from colour matching foundation, contouring, eyeliner, blending and symmetry to developing creative artistry and designing makeup charts to illustrate your designs.
VTCT is an internationally recognized diploma.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Theatrical, Special Effects and Hair and Media Make-Up
• VTCT Product Code: AM30175
• Qualification Number: 501/0896/7
• GLH: 455 – 489
• Units: 10 – 18
• Duration: 9 months – 3 times per week (4hrs)
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Theatrical, Special Effects and Hair and Media Make-Up is a technical level qualification for learners seeking a career as an employed and/or self-employed theatrical media make-up artist working with performers to a high level of occupational ability, providing hair and make-up services in the media, theatre, performing arts, fashion and photographic industries.
• Apply airbrush make-up to the face
• Camouflage make-up
• Media make-up
• Style and fit postiche
• Fashion and photographic make-up
• Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
• Apply prosthetic pieces and bald caps
• Instruction on make-up application
• Provide eyelash and brow treatments
• Design and apply face and body art
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
• VTCT Product Code: AB20117
• Qualification Number: 500/8882/8
• Duration: 8 weeks – 2 times per week (8hrs per session)
Our program includes Gels (soft and hard), acrylic, manicure & pedicure and various methods of nail extensions and corrections.
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy (General)
The VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General is a substantial vocational qualification for learners seeking a career as an employed and/or self-employed beauty therapist. This qualification is based on the beauty therapy National Occupational Standards (NOS) and is recognised by the UK’s leading professional bodies (The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)) as being fit for purpose for preparing learners for a career as a junior beauty therapist.
This qualification includes all the required elements to work effectively as a beauty therapist including:
• Provide facial skin care treatment
• Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
• Carry out waxing services
• Provide manicure services
• Provide pedicure services
• Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
• Promote additional services or products to customers
• Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
• Provide make-up services
• Assist with spa operations